The Sound of River- Public Fund
The Sound of River Public Fund is a tax deductible fund and listed on The Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations (ROCO) maintained under Subdivision 30-F of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
River Arts Inc.
（ABN：24 418 535 918）
(The Sound of River- Public Fund )
River Arts Inc. is a not for profit arts association, the principal activities is to bring the beauty and vitality of Chinese ensemble music to fellow Chinese and non Chinese Australian and beyond.
Tax-deductible donations are to be used for the following activities:
- To integrate Chinese music and arts into the Australian multicultural society
- To upgrade and improve our skill and promote a healthy quality of cultural life
- To bring regularly a high standard Chinese music concerts to everyone
- To bring more talented young artists the opportunity to perform on the stage
- To promote and educate musician in all instruments to carry forward the Chinese Traditional Culture
- To invite and encourage national and international leading artists to perform with River Chinese Band
- To nurture Australian musician in Chinese music and Chinese art
You can provide the tools to plant the tree of arts and help us to build a more cultured nation.